Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday Fiesta

This morning woke up at 8 plus and can't go back to sleep even though I had been coughing the whole night and barely sleep a wink :( Poor DH had to tolerate my horrible coughing for the past 2 days, yesterday night he got woken up and tried to sooth my cough by using some old grandma method-rubbing vicks vapour rub onto the sole of my feet then wear socks. It seem to help for a while, but then the cough starts again *sigh* Anyway after brushing my teeth, I went downstairs to get some bread, eggs and a packet of Marigold Mixed Fruit Yogurt drink. Taste good! :)
Made myself a nice spread of egg and ham plus bread and the yogurt drink for breakfast. After having my fill, I decided to give DH a surprise by making breakfast for him.
Eggs and Ham in the pan!

The end product complete with some cafe style presentation :P

After that I got the kids to wake up their daddy. But poor guy, he must be really tired, nothing seems to be able to get him out of the bed. Well.....so what happen next is.........

The kids requested having the same breakfast as their dad (haha must be my food looks really appealing) with some variation. Alyssa wanted ham, egg and orange while Alexis wanted ham, bread and orange. Oh well, of course their requests were accepted because Mom got to be fair and satisfy every customer no matter how little they are. :P


Looking at the kids' faces, I assumed I did a fantastic job of satisfying their gastronomic needs! Now I have to think of what to prepare for lunch as the maid is off today! '=.= Be back later when I have an idea what to prepare for lunch .

No comments: