Saturday, April 26, 2008

Canon Powershot SX100 IS


Finally learn how to use the timer of the camera after half of year of acquiring the item. *faint* Never like to read instruction manual, prefer to check it out through exploring (ya la I admit I'm lazy :P) Yesterday I was playing around with the camera and accidentally found out how to use the timer. I was so excited with the finding that I started taking photographs with the timer on! When Alexis came back from posting letter with the maid, she got interested too, and we both had a fun time setting timer to take photographs. Now finally I don't have to take self portrait that is so near that exposes all my fine wrinkles! eeks!

Me on my old rattan chair.

Me again!

Alexis joined me in this photo taking frenzy in  their room.

A photo in the study room.

Last but not least, in the living room with Alexis cute little feet facing the camera!


No comments: