Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday blue

Still sick after so many days. Not having enough sleep is taking a toil on me, this morning I dragged myself out of bed to get to school because I have some uncompleted things to do. By the time I reach mid morning, I am almost fully drained.

I happened to meet my HOD outside the ladies on my way back to the staff room and she was concern on hearing my "sexy husky" voice and pale face. She is nice to suggest getting a helper when I go for class. I was lucky to have a fellow teacher to help me relay the instructions for the listening comprehension exam, of course when he finished, I thank him and told him he could go off, feeling bad that he had to sacrifice his free period to help me. My last 2 periods with my 3Ns were quite peaceful with the help of an adjunct teacher. However, after the whole day I am still left with a voice more hoarse than before :( Later on I left early with my HOD's urging.

Honestly, I am very thankful that my HOD and Principal had been very patient and kind with me. Considering I had been very sick with morning sickness for a few weeks and had to take mc almost once a week, then later on at the advice of my gynae, a week's rest at home, and now my flu *sigh* It's like never ending, really feel bad that I can't function very well. I only can hope that after I advance into the second trimester, I can put in more energy and effort into my work. But for now, I must beat this flu bug *argh*!

No comments: